Want an abundant harvest this summer? Now is the time to plan and plant your veggie garden!
This year our Spring Special is all about growing food – and doing it in style, with ease, diverse abundance, and surprisingly low water use. With store-bought fruits and vegetables becoming not only more expensive, but also more and more coated with icky chemicals, isn’t it time to grow your own organic, yummy food plants?
Let’s get together on your property for a fascinating hour to discuss what’s possible in your garden.
- What edibles do best in the sunny part of your garden?
- What edibles thrive in dappled forest shade?
- What edibles are already in your garden that you aren’t aware of?
- How can you make best use of reliable and productive perennial edibles like fruit trees, rhubarb, artichokes and asparagus?
- What kind of garden might maximize your harvest? A traditional raised bed garden, an integrated garden where your edibles are a part of your flower garden, or a collection of containers? Or perhaps there’s an innovative garden design that would boost your harvest.
After our on-site visit, you’ll receive an email containing a summary of what we discussed along with any additional advice and information that you might need. If desired, I can include tips for tasty ways to prepare some of the edibles we found in your garden.
Are you ready to start producing lots of great edibles this season?
Get in touch and let’s set up your appointment!