(Special note: As of June, 2015, this entire blog was closed and all of our offerings were moved to our new home in a secluded valley north of Corvallis, Oregon. All of the following services are still available, but only to residents of Corvallis and nearby towns. A new blog has been started to serve our new community. If anything you see in this (now closed!) blog sounds interesting to you, please click over to the new blog and see what’s been happening since our move.)
We are grateful to everyone who feels moved to support our passions.
We offer various services and products. If you prefer, you can pay us money for these offerings, and we welcome that choice. We are also open to various forms of barter, and there are even more radical options. Please read more about value exchange.
Here is our current menu of service offerings:
- a deep nature garden, our flagship artistic offering
- a garden upgrade to enhance an existing garden’s beauty, diversity, and abundance
- expert naturalistic pruning of your plants, bushes, and small trees
- an enclosed ecosystem such as a cellular ecofarm or species enclave
- garden consulting and coaching, on-site, online, or by phone
- classes, talks, and hands-on workshops
There are also physical products, including these:
- artistic mini-landscapes in beautiful, durable containers for indoor or outdoor placement
- small eco-packs containing interesting live plants to upgrade garden diversity
- rich, living ultra-compost and ultra-compost tea to nourish your garden
- special eco-mix blends of compost, soil, and seeds for starting new garden spaces
We are always open to new ideas for work or product offerings.